Jumaat, 11 November 2011

so what...

crazy work at bukit wang forest..

hahah my friend and i went to bukit wng by motocycle
really ..as a teenage we love speed..120 k/h just like an usual timing when we ride the motocycle
seriously ..we reach t bukit wang at 6.30


my day...we walk until the end of road at bukit wang before we ran back to the gate because of scared...


we walk around to see bukit wang by our eye before magrib
we walk until the broken brigde at the end of camping side...
out of the blue we heard a sound
i think it is guine pig ...
so scary my friend said dynosour..
his say like that in the jungle..
oh my god
fortunately nothing happen ....
{mulut tak reti nak jaga masa dalam hutan}
then we ran to the nearest gate because we were scared..
after that i see my foot bleading
omg......blood came out from my foot..it leech that suck my blood...
never mind it suck my dirty bloodd

so what.......
just my leg bleading and nothing happen there,
we should not bee scared where we go...but must know the rules where we are.......
think about it.........



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan